Erin J. Wynne – Bankruptcy Attorney
Born and raised in Central Oregon, Erin J. Wynne earned her Bachelor of Science in Criminology with a minor in Business Administration from Southern Oregon University.
In 2006, she was admitted to the Idaho State Bar after graduating from Gonzaga University School of Law. Currently practicing at Brian Webb Legal, Erin focuses on Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and debtor defense.
Erin’s primary goal is to help clients reach a resolution that is both practical and economical based on their needs. Additionally, she has volunteered in many free legal clinics through the Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program to meet the legal needs of veterans—a cause for which she is passionate.
In her free time, Erin enjoys the many outdoor activities that beautiful Boise has to offer, including running, rafting, biking, hiking, and camping with her husband and daughter.
Gonzaga University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2005
Southern Oregon University
B.S., Criminology, Minor in Business Administration, 2001
Activities & Affiliations
- Idaho State Bar Association
- ISBA Bankruptcy Section
- ISBA Family Law Section
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association – Past Publications Committee Chairperson
- Idaho Women Lawyers Association – Member, Past Board of Directors, Past Treasurer, Past Membership Committee Chair
- 2015 – Idaho State Business Review Top 50 Women of the Year Award
- 2020 – Expertise’s Best Child Support Lawyers in Boise